Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully and completely the terms of the agreement which follows. By accessing the Anaesthetic Care website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not wish to be bound to the terms of this agreement, you must not access this site.
- Accuracy: Every effort is made to provide information that is accurate. However, information contained in this website is subject to change at any time. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this site is current and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this site.
- No medical advice: The information posted on this website is for information purposes only, and should not be considered as medical advice nor should it be intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. Anaesthetic Care does not answer specific medical questions.
- Copyright: Copyright in this website rests with Anaesthetic Care unless otherwise stated.
- No warranties: This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to those of title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. No written information provided shall create a warranty; nor shall members or visitors to the site rely on such information or advice. This publication is not intended to be a contract, explicit or implied and Anaesthetic Care reserves the right to make changes in the information contained.
- Liability: The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. Under no circumstances shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or lost profits that result from the use or inability to use the website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site. We accept no liability or responsibility to any person or company as a consequence of any reliance upon the information contained in this site or third party sites linked to this site. Nor shall we be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via this web site; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access.
- Third party content: Links to third party contents have been provided for information purposes only. All information contained therein belong to the respective author(s) and we are not responsible for the contents of those material. We cannot and do not endorse it in any way, nor do we vouch for its accuracy or usefulness.
- Disclaimer of endorsement: Reference to any services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links.
- Information subject to change: Any information on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Furthermore, the information may change from time to time without any notice.
- Online conduct: Visitors agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on the website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or obscene material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Access: Members (anaesthetists) will be able to access the site with the user name and password. It is the members’ responsibility to always maintain the confidentiality of this information. Patients will be able to access the questionnaire with the doctor ID code provided by their anaesthetists. Each patient will only be able to submit the questionnaire once, and subsequent access to the questionnaire shall be restricted.